So I've been running around like a mad woman trying to keep up with all I have to do for work, going on a work trip, and life in general. I was all pumped for announcing a winner of my giveaway today (even made a Facebook post about getting your comments in by noon today) when I realized that it is Tuesday not Wednesday. So in a way, I've been given the gift of time. Wonder what I'll do with all this extra time? haha.
So anyway, you can comment on the apron giveaway post until noon tomorrow for a chance to win it. I've appreciated the comments everyone has made so far!
he he...glad i'm not the only one who does stuff like this...
ReplyDeleteI didn't even think of it being the wrong day until you posted it, which I should have because I had an appointment in Clarion today but don't tomorrow. I get a whole day ahead of myself sometimes, too. You'll just have an extra day to reread all the comments & decide the winner! Your post made me smile-Peg Myers
ReplyDeleteAnonymous is here!
ReplyDeleteIt is rather nice when one finds they have extra hours to fill..no pressure.....Today is a beautiful , brisk day, so perhaps a walk around town or into the wooded area. All the little wood creatures are so busy "putting by" their findings...nuts, seeds...soft down from milk weed and other. Delightful day!!!!!