Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Winner Fall Apron Giveaway

And the winner is!

mhz said...

I have a friend who lives daily with the fact that she has to bear all responsibilities for her husband and herself(his heart attack has left him with numerous neurological and physical handicaps)---they are both believers as a result of all they struggle with---but are cheerful most of the time and go on with life. Jackie loves clothes, esp. vintage, and she has a whole collection of aprons, which she USES! I would love to give her one of yours! If I don't win the give-away I want to buy one for her for Christmas! 


Thanks everyone for your comments!  Lets do it again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Cara, I am so excited.....to have one of your aprons for my dear friend will be one of the highlights of Christmas for me!!!! This has just made my day----can you tell I am thrilled?????
    I can't wait to see the apron "in person"---I just MIGHT be out to see Sarah and Augie on Fri........ Thanks you so much! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spoke with Sarah and I'm going to try to give it to her tomorrow morning for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!