Today we had our 20 week ultrasound. I'm excited to announce that it's a..........
SURPRISE! We didn't cave and find out, though the temptation was certainly there. This was an incredible experience and so amazing to think where we were just 51 weeks ago. So thankful. So here are the pictures!
 |
| Baby playing peek-a-boo. Hands over face to left, belly to right. |
 |
| Leg. Foot to left, knee to right. |
 |
| This is a favorite of mine. You can see baby's nose, lips, and mouth above the whitish blob. Nose to left, mouth to the right. |
 |
| I desperately wanted a cute profile picture of this little person, but we couldn't get a clear one. Here is a fuzzy one. |
 |
| And yes, the hospital even does 4D. Can't tell who this baby is looking like. |
 |
| Another 4D, just looks a little skinnier than the one above. |

Needless to say, I'm one happy mama!
What an incredible miracle---and to see how much has changed in one year. We are so thrilled for you both and can't imagine two better parents :)
ReplyDeleteYou are killing me! If I don't know the sex how am I supposed to pick a moby wrap color?!! Congratulaions. I bet it's so reassuring to feel the little person kicking the heck out of you all day. Only 17-22 more weeks before you get to meet them. Honestly, the birth is the best part of being pregnant.
ReplyDeleteHi, Cara! It looks like the baby may be turned the wrong way to tell what it is anyway! It's nice to be surprised, but I'm going with a girl this time for some reason! Love you, Peg Myers
ReplyDeleteDarling,
ReplyDeleteI was actually in the middle of commenting on here last night when my computer met its untimely demise. But I didn't want you to think that I wasn't cheering and jumping and fist-pumping. Cause I was. Still am, in fact. |* |* (those are my rendition of fist-pumps).
I love you and your hubs and firepower chainsaw excalibur and heck, even jersey too. Yes Jers, you are just the cutest wittle ting!
Do you know that you amaze me? I am SO EXCITED to meet Firepower Excalibur Chainsaw, especially because they already know how to play peek-a-boo.
ReplyDelete