On Monday we had our first ultrasound. I really didn't get many views of the baby but Josh was able to watch the whole time and got to see our baby waving away. When the ultrasound tech let me see I was able to see our little bean like baby waving. So cute.
So I would like to introduce to you Firepower Excalibur Chainsaw :)
The giant black blob above the baby is my giant bladder. It was so full that the tech said, WOAH, your bladder is full! She wasn't kidding.
And the view from the outside on Monday.

Love to see updates! congratulations again. Continually praying for you :)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome. I just love to see ultrasound pics, they really are amazing.
ReplyDeleteso exciting!!! can't wait to meet the bean :) praying for you guys. Oh, and you look FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Amazing, isn't it? Thinking of you often!
ReplyDeleteYAY Firepower!
ReplyDeleteCarlee and I pray every morning at breakfast for baby Defibaugh! Thank you for the updates!
ReplyDeleteFirepower Excalibur Chainsaw is such a blessed baby already and they don't even know it!
ReplyDeletePS: I love it when you squishy-nose smile :)
Yay!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete