Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Overflowing Heart

Tonight on our way home from our volunteer appreciation evening at church, I was overwhelmed by the feeling that my heart is so full.  I don't love summer (heat and I don't really get along well), but I love summer evenings, and it felt perfect outside this evening.  There are certain nights when I'm riding in the car with my husband and I'm reminded of the evening we drove off on our honeymoon after our wedding.  I remember what we were listening to and I loved that we had just left a party of people who we absolutely love and the feeling that we had so much ahead of us.  I don't think I can accurately describe all the reasons why my heart feels so full and satisfied but maybe some of the magic of it is that it is something that only I can fully grasp and understand.  As I write this, I can feel the baby wriggling and squirming all around and it makes the evening that much more special.  I just feel so blessed.

4 comments:

  1. Smiles for you. Thanks for the message today. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Cara! Glad you are doing good! You're looking really good! God bless you always! Love you, Peg Myers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!