Monday, September 12, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago, my dear friend Rachel (we went to college together) came to our house to do a maternity photo shoot.  It was an exciting day and I had way more fun than I would've ever imagined.  I also was surprised at the feeling I had during the shoot.  I remember a similar feeling when I was walking down the aisle at my wedding, a feeling like, oh my goodness this day, that I've dreamed about for so long, is finally here.  Not that I had dreamed about a maternity photo shoot forever, but with our journey over the last year and a half the moments to be celebrating what was to come and what is in my belly was a really surreal thing.

Here is a highlight video from our shoot.  Rachel did such a great job!





www.ra-photo.com

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. you know, having a child is the most miraculous thing---and the closest to God I have ever felt in my life. But, it is amazing to think that you two will be that much more connected to it, will cherish those first moments in an even deeper way. so happy for you and so excited for your beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are you laying on Josh's lap on the blanket and the picture with Jersey! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!