Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tell Them!

There is something I've been trying to do in the past few months and something I want to carry through 2011.  I'm trying to be intentional when people come to my mind, people coincidentally reappear in my Facebook news feed, or other instances where I'm reminded of someone out of the blue as an opportunity to pray for them and/or let them know that they've come to mind.  We all like to know that someone was thinking of us, especially when it was for a good reason.  

In the last week, I've been blessed on numerous occasions by people who did the same thing.  They took the time to let me know that they'd been thinking about me or provided just the right words of encouragement for me to lift up my spirit.  This morning I'm thankful for those people, their willingness to give their time to write me a message, and for spurring me on to want to do the same thing for others.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!