Tonight I wandered onto the wedding website that we set up before we got married. Before our wedding it counted down the days until our wedding and gave our guests information about the big day. Since the wedding, it has counted the number of days we've been married. Today, Josh and I have been married 1675 days! I'm so thankful for those 1675 days and the 618 days from when we started talking until the day we got married. I really have no point in this post other than to say that the last 1675 days have been the best days of my life. They haven't all been easy or even happy but they've been rewarding, fulfilling, and driven by commitment. I'm so thankful for the gift God has given me in Josh, for the role God has called me to in being Josh's wife, and for the journey I've been able to go on with my best friend. What an honor.

I love the love that God has given you two! Here's to another 1,675,000. (I have no idea how long that is, but it looked pretty long, so buckle up!)
ReplyDeleteAmen! What a blessing husbands are :)
ReplyDelete