Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ho hum

So, this week, Josh and I got whatever awful viral stomach thing is going around.  It started on Sunday for me.  I actually was somewhat relieved on Monday morning when the fever, aches, and chills arrived because I was concerned on Sunday that maybe my throw up marathon was pregnancy related.  In the time between losing Grant and getting pregnant again, I had said something similar to: I would take throwing up every day if I could be pregnant again.  Something like that.  Well my 8.5 hour throw up marathon made me regret those words.  In that time between pregnancies I also said I would like twins and even prayed in that direction.  After recently babysitting sweet, well behaved twins, I realized how busy and how many babies twins really are.  For both of those things, I'm just trusting that God knows me better than I do and knows what I can handle with his help....

So back to being sick.  Josh took amazing care of me on Monday and then he joined me in being sick in the wee hours of the morning Tuesday.  Tuesday we were both off of work.  We were a pretty pathetic looking couple.  

Today we both are feeling a bit better, but we are not back to normal yet.  My mind is going stir crazy, but my body doesn't have the energy to keep up.  I attempted to get some fabric ready for an apron and didn't get very far. 

 
Now I think it is time for a nap.  :)


2 comments:

  1. so glad you are feeling better!!! I like what you said about trusting that God knows us better than we know ourselves...He certainly has proven that to me many times! :-) xoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you guys are on the mend. it is no fun to be THAT sick at the same time. But I liked your comment on my blog about how that is kind of romantic because it is really about self-less love when you are sick. to take care of each other...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!