So my cousin and I decided to get matching jewelry together to showcase words we are trying to focus on in the new year. At first I was sure that my word was hope but after hearing from God multiple times through other people, the Bible, and instances that were definitely not just coincidental, I decided that trust was my other word. To read about how I came to the trust idea read my post called Theme.
We each ordered the open circle bracelets from Lisa Leonard Designs with our respective words on them and they came last week. I LOVE it. I think it is such a nice visible reminder for me that I can have hope and trust in God in the new year and always. Plus, it is a great reminder of the special bond I share with my cousin. Here is a picture of each side of my bracelet. (ooh...and when you sign up for Lisa Leonard's newsletter, you get a coupon code for 15% off your first order!)
I love it...it looks so great on you!! And I love that I wear a reminder of my fabulous cousin on wrist everyday!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for helping me to see what my words were for this year before we even came up with our word bracelet idea!!!
You inspire me to be better and to strengthen my relationship with God and to have enough faith to turn to Him for everything instead of thinking I am not worthy of His love.
I love, love, love you!!! xoxoxo
What a special thing for you and your cousin and a beautiful reminder to focus on God's plan for 2011!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you are leaning into God and what He has for you & I'm blessed to call you friend.
ReplyDelete