Thursday, February 10, 2011

Smoothies

Last night I wanted a smoothie. Because Josh is an awesome guy, he quickly volunteered to make us some. When I registered for our blender, I didn't read any reviews, I didn't use one prior to registering, I picked one that looked cool. Well it looks awesome, very retro, but it is so loud. So loud that you kind of squint when using it, the dog lays her ears back and looks at you as if to say, "Please make it stop!"

Josh began to blend and then all of the sudden he turned off the blender and ran to the basement. When he emerged from the basement he was wearing these, gun muffs. This is why I love him. He wasn't really protecting his ears, his goal was to make me smile...it worked.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. :) We have a smoothie maker that makes awful noise like that. We use it all the time anyway, cause we just love smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have that same blender! it is loud. it startles the baby every time. i often think about putting ear muffs on him. i wonder if those come in extra-small =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!