Friday, April 1, 2011

The Sweetest Sound

I love music and appreciate many kinds of music.  But the sound I got to hear this morning beats all music as being the sweetest sound in the world (so far) for me.  The sound of our baby's heartbeat.  166 beats per minute of pure sweetness.  I tried to upload the sound file that we recorded, but I couldn't get it to work.  So trust me on this one.  :)  Then after my appointment and a trip to the hospital for blood work, Josh took me to Shreffler's for lunch and a chocolate milkshake.  What a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Rejoicing with you!!! Sherrill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! So So So wonderful. Can't wait to see you all prego in 2 weeks! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. I hope they found the heart beat quickly. I think I had one appointment around 6 months when he did not want anyone to listen to his heart and it took her what seemed like a decade to find it... torture at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!