Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Longest Shortest Year

Today is the one year anniversary of the day we officially moved into our house.  One year ago we went to bed in our new house for the very first time.  That is so hard to believe. A year seems like such a short period of time for a house to feel so much like home.  But in this last year we've worn in this house like a comfy pair of jeans.

It's been a trying year, a year with lots of happy, lots of sad, and lots of growth.  I'm hopeful that in this next year we will have more stories to share, have more happy than sad, and continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. I like the comment about the comfy pair of jeans. Your house is so perfect for you guys and feels so welcoming and homey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!