In an effort to get others to share their story and enjoy life, I decided on this giveaway.......
I took a journal and modified a bit with ribbons and stamps. Leave a comment telling me what
you love today, for a chance to win it. Please leave your comment today or tomorrow and I'll post a winner on Saturday.
I love the smiles my son gives me when I get home from work. It is still a struggle to leave him each day, but seeing those precious smiles lets me know he still knows and loves me.
ReplyDeleteI love snuggling in on a cold winter's day with the people you love (and lots of cocoa)!
ReplyDeleteI love that today, I get a second chance to redeem what I messed up yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI love two hour delays! Being a teacher has some of the greatest perks. (I also love the snow that caused the two hour delay. All the snow covered trees look B.E.A.utiful.
ReplyDeleteToday I'm very thankful for my husband. He is so faithful to go to work every day, even when he's sick. He always makes sure everything in the house is in good working order and he is always humming, singing, or whistling cheerfully. He's also pretty darn cool and a great best friend.
ReplyDeleteI love the solid truth that God is so very faithful and that even when we do not realize it, if we will let Him, He uses us in mysterious ways. Today while at Wendy's drive through I felt impressed by the Holy Spirit to pay for the ladies order behind me. The expression on her face in my mirror as I drove away realize that when God uses us to bless others, they are nto sure how to respond. I love that each day is full of new opportunities for God appointments, even when we do not know the person! Jenn Hurrelbrink
ReplyDeleteI love this idea of a "what I love today" journal...i started a journal for the boys but dont always the time to write all that i want to write. So one phrase or couple of sentences is so manageable...and how fun to look back at the year! I also love that you are coming to visit!
ReplyDeleteWhat I love today . . . sleeping in, having a dog in our apartment, the sun shining, going to Target, learning how to not be annoyed when my mom always says "you know", using my new Keurig.
ReplyDelete