Thursday, June 9, 2011
Feels Like Christmas...
My heart feels so full right now that I just felt I had to share. I can't believe it is June 9. I can't believe I'm 22 weeks along and feeling so much movement from Firepower. (Seems funny to talk about your sweet little unborn child and call him/her Firepower). Every time I feel movement I wonder who that little person is and what they'll be like. So incredible to think about! I keep thinking back to the way I was feeling this time last year and it is just so different. I'm so very thankful for what God has done in the last year, what I've seen him doing in and around me in the last few weeks, and I just had to share. It feels like Christmas inside of my heart (and for those of you who know me, that is a good way for me to be feeling).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so exciting! what a wonderful feeling---like you are going to BURST with happiness and excitement and joy. can't wait to meet your sweet little one!
ReplyDeleteSo, could a person say that ...
ReplyDelete"You're beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
??
Love you!