Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

When I woke up this morning I thought this would be another regular Monday.  Little did I know that I would soon find out that I had won a giveaway on a blog I read.  Winning is such a pleasant feeling.  That being said, I've been inspired and I'm going to come up with a good giveaway this week for my blog, I think that will be a great way to start off the year.  So stay tuned!  Ooh!  Is the suspense getting to you?  No?  Ok.

If you are wondering what I won and would like to also start reading that blog, it is: http://katiepegher.typepad.com/life-photos-scrapbooking/  She is the one that designed my baby foot/Grant necklace.  

2 comments:

  1. The suspense is SO getting to me! Also, thanks for the intro to her blog - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, getting free stuff is a high no matter what it is! Although ( per Josh) if it's a urinal cake, I'm not sure I'm going to throw my hat in that ring. Although if unpackaged and unused, well...it's still free ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to read what others have to say!